The primary responsibility is to create and maintain innovative and interactive Shopify sites through clean, responsive, and forward driven design.
- Design engaging and effective category and marketing landing pages.
- Creatively solve development problems and translate technical requirements and mockups into site features/improvements.
- Perform ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to our Shopify ecommerce stores.
- Complete extensive QA testing to ensure performance consistently across all platforms.
- Maintain and improve website landing pages, PDPs, Collections while optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Ensure consistent and on-brand performance on all major devices/browsers, including fast load times and bug-free core functionality with a focus on mobile optimization and performance.
- Develop inclusive designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide, ADA compliance, and Privacy Guidelines.
- Work with Full Stack Shopify Plus Developers and other stakeholders to deliver a polished final product.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Shopify development required
- Proven experience with experience, visual and interaction design, architecting, and optimizing of websites and/or applications
- A strong portfolio demonstrating Shopify design and coding competence, highlighting any experience in e-commerce and/or work with lifestyle consumer brands
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies, mobile-first design & functionality with a focus on writing clean, well-documented and scalable designs
- Ability to take direction from leadership & teammates while also providing valuable perspective on enhancing processes and experiences
- Passionate about building world-class digital experiences that balance action with attention to detail